Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Make a Wish......

Deb here with some thoughts on wishes... Have you ever wished for something??  Ever thrown coins in a  fountain?? Closed your eyes, thought really hard and blown out the candles of a birthday cake while making a wish ?? Or even wished upon a star ?? At first, when I saw this stamp "One Single Wish" by Unity Stamp Company,  I thought of a birthday. But then while I was creating the card, I got to thinking about all kinds of wishes...

Terri had a dream to go to CHA. I wonder if she ever closed her eyes and wished for that dream to become a reality. I know that I was really hoping that her wish would come true !! Make A Wish Foundation grants "wishes" for children diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions. And we all know that every single day, a child  ( and even some of us adults ) will look in awe at their birthday cake, close their eyes and blow out the candles while making a wish.. I have even wished upon a falling star... Who knew that when I sat down to create a card today, I would actually create a blog post too. And that one simple word - WISH - would bring back memories and make me think about all kinds of wishes !!  Whatever you are wishing for, here's hoping it comes true...





My first birthday party; I wonder what I was wishing for way back then !!

2 comments: