Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Deer Birthday Card

Here's a sweet birthday card that is pretty much gender neutral, although, my son will be giving it to dad today for his birthday.  I'm loving my new Queen & Co. washi tape and bubbles!  Plus the natural twine from May Arts Ribbon gives it another little manly touch. 

The thing I really love about these sweet deer stamps is, you can go simple or elaborate.  Due to time constraints, I obviously went simple but if you have the time, these would be adorable colored with distress markers or stamped on paper and fussy cut.  Where can you find these sweet little deer?  The Unity Stamp Co of course.  You all know they are one of my faves.  Happy Birthday Dad!!

Terri

 *Scroll to bottom for info on our upcoming blog hop this weekend!*

 
**Check back on Friday/Saturday, July 25-26th for a Christmas in July blog hop!  Just comment at each stop to be entered to win a nice bundled prize from Clearsnap.  Plus, some of the girls will be offering additional prizes of their own.  Don't miss it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment