Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Make a circle punch flower card

I've seen these tutorials numerous times and always wanted to try to make one.  So I did a little googling and came across this post from Weekly Scrapper.  LeeAnn goes into a lot more detail than I'm about to, but I think I've simplified it a bit. 

First, punch out 6 circles with your 2" or 3" circle punch.  Make sure you use double sided paper.  Mine has a floral design on one side.  (Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments paper.  Love!)  Then, fold them into a cone shape as pictured.  Line them up in a circle, edge to edge and glue/adhere them to a doily or your paper of choice. 

 
 
Here is the finished product:
 
 
I made a tag also and used a Mother's Day sentiment from Unity Stamps (Mother's Day Daisies kit Stamp of the Week Collection) but you could use Happy Birthday or really any sentiment of choice.  And the cute little pink pom pom in the middle?  You can find that at May Arts Ribbon
 
Terri

1 comment:

  1. HEY!!!! That's really cute!!!! I'm going to do that for one of my cards!!!

    ReplyDelete