Saturday, April 26, 2014

Delight in the Lord

Here's a lovely scripture card using the biblical verse, Psalm 37:4. This sentiment and heart stamp are from the Unity Stamp Co kit called "Devoted".  It's such a wonderful set with several different scriptures.  I adore it! 

I also tried something new.  I made some watercolor paper and used bubble wrap for a unique look.  Just take several colors of ink and blot on the bubble wrap, then spray with misted water.  Press a piece of white cardstock into your mix.   Repeat inking and pressing until you have the coverage you want, then let your paper dry.  I guarantee you'll have fun with the process! If you look at the close-up, you'll see Smooch Glitz glitter polish on the sentiment and details on the heart which, by the way, were heat embossed.  The May Arts Ribbon is the perfect compliment.  Happy crafting!

Terri




2 comments:

  1. The glitzy embossed hearts really make the card. It also makes me wonder how I forget about embossing as a choice when I'm making cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bubble wrap background, such a creative idea! :)

    ReplyDelete