Monday, April 14, 2014

Pointillism


Happy day to all the people out in blogland. I have been absent lately, but hope to start getting my groove on! Looking forward to this new adventure with my girls~~~
I made this card using the 2014 April KOTM from Unity. In addition, I used a couple of freebies from them-the sentiment and the button. This card was made for the TLC477 challenge on SCS-pointillism. I cut a piece of white card stock and used marina mist to make my little dots all over the bg of my image. Next, I sponged some marina mist and stamped the image. The dragonfly was done with pink passion, marina mist and then I used a thin layer of light blue pearlescent watercolors on it. A sheet of dp, some burlap, embroidery thread and twine and lastly, a button.
Have a great day!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I really like the colors on the dragonfly. I like the burlap behind the image. I really like how pointillism looks on with these flowers.

    ReplyDelete