Monday, January 25, 2016

2 MPC team members in Growing in Unity Blog Hop



Good morning and happy Monday! I was the GIU girl for Unity in early December. Starting yesterday, they're hosting a blog hop for Nov. and Dec. GIU girls and we're showcasing our favorite stamps. Our Sheryl Kemper her at MPC was a GIU girl during this time, too.
I chose to showcase what drew me to Unity in the beginning...their sentiments.   This set is from Donna Downey and it is called "She". It can be found here
I made a card with each sentiment...a total of five and you can check out my blog here
Follow along on the blog hop for a chance to be one of two winners and don't forget to comment on Unity's blog, as well.

Here is the blog order

                                                        
                                                         
  I am third in line!!!!

  Sheryl Kemper (be sure to check our team member Sheryl's beautiful work)
 Cynthia Olheiser
Unity Blog

Have a great day!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment