Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tribute to a friend


MariLynn posted a card on her blog the other day casing me and it can be found on her blog Mississippi McGyver. As she said, on Sundays at Split Coast Stampers, members are featured and we are encouraged to case something from the featured stampers' gallery. Neither one of us have ever been chosen so on Monday, we decided to case one another. I love MariLynn's style. Lots of layers, colors (loves blue) and butterflies. Butterflies are always a must. I did a technique called serendipity squares which can be found here and cased these two creations; MIX64 Hello Spring and He made all things beautiful and tried to capture her love of butterflies, burlap, flowers and layers. I used a scrap of gorgeous dp on my desk and went to work. I used the swirl embossing folder and then Inca Gold in gold, green and blue on embossed areas. Also, used Elements of Style  and embossed it with a distressed green ep. I almost forgot, I managed to fit in the TLC from Monday on SCS TLC503....to use a pencil eraser somehow on our projects...my butterfly trails are pencil erasers stamped in versa mark and embossed in gold. I am thankful for all of my stamping friends and their friendship!

Have a lovely day!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recognition. I love your beautiful card. I love those butterflies and you got my favorite color Turquoise in there. And roses... got to have roses... You made a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete