Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Wednesday!

Christina here from the MPC DT! My mom has been having a rough time at work with some of her coworkers and has been a bit down in the dumps about everything, so I decided to make her something she can have at her desk and look at when it seems like things are bad. I believe the power of positive thinking is strong and we could all use a little help with that now and then!


I really love this sentiment from the Unity Lasting Thoughts kit. It was so easy to let the sentiment take center stage with a little bit of glitter to highlight the stars. I topped off this simple card with a little bit of May Arts black baker's twine. If you haven't tried May Arts' baker's twine, you need to! It's a nice heavy weight with a smooth finish and perfect for cardmaking!

Hope you liked this simple and quick card; thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment